TAB’s Board Meetings put the power of collective wisdom, accountability, drive and creativity, and clarity of advice in your hands to align your business vision with your personal vision and ensure you get what you want out of life. Meet and share business expertise, solve business challenges, help each other seize new opportunities and create actionable strategic plans – all under the guidance of a qualified facilitator. Are you ready for your own board of advisors, a sounding board of like-minded, driven and experienced professionals? Get ready to achieve your goals: join a TAB Board.
Here’s what happens at a typical Board Meeting:
- We greet each other like the genuine peers we are on both a personal and professional level
- We review some new learning around a particular subject or trend in business
- One by one we work round the table with each member sharing a particular issue or situation on which he or she wants to gain perspective. Each board member asks questions to clarify and then offers salient and practical advice on how they would handle the issue wearing your shoes – they’ve often been there too.
- We list the goals we have for the next 30 days, quarter and year and hold each other to them, questioning why we have not met the goal and how the board can help
- We set the agenda for the next board meeting